It is vitally important for you, as a business owner, to understand how SEO strategies can affect your website, good and bad.
Some business owners spend thousands of pounds per year building the profile of their websites with search engines, but do they understand what their ‘SEO’ agency (or in-house staff) do and why?
Our SEO training courses are organised and presented by SEO trainers wilth long standing experience of search engine optimisation. They have all worked on a range of projects both small and large and have years of experience in project based SEO.
Our SEO training courses will teach you all about:
SEO, On Site Optimisation, Off Site Optimisation, Link Building, Page Rank, Search Engines, Web Directories, Images, Internal Linking, Reputation Management, Competition, Generating Traffic, Traffic Estimates, Projecting for Sales & Income, Black Hat & White Hat SEO, Monitoring, Reporting, Tracking, Professional Costs & Savings, Budgets, Ongoing Support & The Importance, Google Ranking, Google Penalties, Disavowing, Bad Neighbourhoods.
During the course you will learn some valuable techniques and processes and gain a real insight into what is required to make your business successful online. You will have personal access to the trainers as well as being able to share your thoughts in group exercises. You will engage with others within the group as well as with the teacher and you will get the chance to have one-on-one advice on individual exercise.
Important Things to Remember
- The Important Do’s and Don’ts
- Common Mistakes
- Common Misunderstandings
- Black Hat SEO vs. White Hat SEO
Google Algorithm Updates
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Penalties
- Google Ban
- How to know if your site has been penalised
- How to Avoid Google Penalties
- How to recover from a Google Penalty
- Google Ranking – The Myths and Falsehoods
- How to Achieve Best Ranking Positions
- Google Traffic Estimates & Click Through Rates
- Conversions – Is it always best to be top?
- Sponsored Links vs. Natural Positions
- Optimised Search Results (Samples, Site links, Mark-up, Highlighting)
- Optimising for Multiple Positions on the same page
- Statistics for Visitors – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Page
- How to Track Google Rankings
- How to Track Competitors
- How to Check Manually (Clean results)
- Why do Ranking Results Differ
- Reporting Results to the management
Off Site Optimisation
- What is Off-site Optimisation and how does it affect your website
- Hosting Offsite and how does it affect your website
- Bad Neighbourhoods
- Sharing Servers
- Links to your website
- How to identify Good Links
- How to Identify Bad Links
- How to Remove Bad Links
- How will a poor linking strategy affect your website
- Links – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Link Juice – What is it and what should you know
- How to get partner links
- High or Low PR Partner Sites?
- How to monitor links
- How to report links
- Negative SEO – Beware!
- Social Media – What’s the importance?
- Social Media Links
- Social Media Accounts to take notice of
- Social Media Buzz
- Social Media and How to integrate with your Website
- Social Media and How to use for Marketing Purposes
- Search Engines – How they work
- How Many Search Engines are there?
- Google Domination? The stats
- Other Search Engines & their traffic
- Optimising for other search engines
Web / Internet Directories
- What is a web / internet directory?
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Directories & Page Rank?
- Top 100 Internet Directories
- Directories – Do’s and Don’ts.
- What is Reputation Management
- Reputation Management & SEO
- Samples of Reputation
- Search Engines & Reputation Management
- RSS Alerts – What are they and how they help?
- Business and Reputation Management
- Personal Reputation Management
- Removal of bad links on search engines
- How to avoid the Bad Reputation Online
- Reviews and Reputation Websites