Video Optimisation and Video Marketing is an important part of many businesses marketing mix. YouTube has enabled the development and widespread recognition of video marketing and since its acquisition by Google, has become a very important part of search engine optimisation campaigns.
Some have referred to YouTube as being the second largest search engine and this has been enhanced even further since being bought by Google. A lot of people now watch video as an alternative to reading through pages of text. With the advent of smartphones watching videos has become a real preference when searching for information.
YouTube generates billions of views every day and having a strong presence on YouTube can help develop your brand and result in higher levels of brand searches.
Video marketing can really take your content distribution to higher levels. Rather than reading text and viewing static images there are a number of circumstances where watching videos would be preferable. Someone maybe looking for an answer to a complicated question or maybe looking for training material where it is much easier for them to listen to our video as opposed to working their way through text.
YouTube, particularly post the Google acquisition, bow offers you huge SEO benefits helping you rank well within the search results pages and of course building your authority and reputation with the search engines. Optimised correctly, your videos with rank well for your chosen keywords and will appear in the search results pages with a thumbnail of the video.
Google understands that for your chosen keywords or phrases, some people searching will prefer a video explanation and that some searchers will find it much more useful that it’s written counterpart.
Successful video marketing will also help people familiarise themselves in more details with you, your brand and your products and this will help you define yourself as an authority in your field. A key to helping you achieve this is successful video optimisation and here at Soar online our SEO team of experts are well versed with how to run successful video marketing campaigns as part of your overall SEO (Search engine optimisation) strategy.
The key to a successful video marketing campaign lies with the person viewing the video. It is important to ensure that the audience you are engaging with is the audience you with to reach.
Our team of Video Marketing experts will help you engage with the right audience by successfully optimising the video and monitoring important engagement metrics such as viewing times, engagement rates, bounce rates, keyword relevance, subscriber reactions such as likes and comments etc.
Soar Online’s SEO team will help you:
- Serve the best content to engage with your audience
- Build emotional responses through inspirational content. This will encourage your audience to share your content and help it go viral
- Reach out to a wide audience of people wishing to learn about your products or services. Instructional videos are a real asset and extremely helpful to people searching for related content
- Build a collection of videos that are short, targeted and focused on your audience
- Make it easy for your Google to understand your content. As Google do not need to watch your video to understand it there are ways of educating the search engine as to the meaning and content of your video
Our team of SEO experts will:
- Create an optimised title
- Use optimised your tags correctly
- Optimise your description
- Identify relevant keywords and optimise your videos for those keywords
- Using closed captions to articulate the value of your video. Develop your brand’s YouTube channel page
- Create A Strong Call To Action
- Promote Your Video
- Embed the video on your blog and company website